Executes procurement pre & post contract award activities for the assigned category/portfolio. i.e., raising of purchase orders, follow-up and expediting deliveries, verification of invoices, issuing Requests for Quotations (RFQ), vendor performance management.
- Engagement of internal & external stakeholders: i.e., Branches, Departments, Suppliers, Contractors, and Consultants.
- Implement standards, controls, processes, or regulatory determined procedures for.
- Implement the Supplier Contract Calendar, Review expiries, inclusions, retirements, cancellations.
- Review Suppliers performance, data collation and analysis for Service Level Agreements, participate in review meetings.
- Maintain custody of pricing data, contract records and supplier records.
- Customer Service Management: Procurement Helpdesk call logging, tracking, Enquiry/Complaint response and resolution within set standards.
- Generate Purchases Orders from the Oracle ERP system as per approvals.
- Follow-up and expediting of deliveries with Vendors.
- Issuing of Requests for Quotations (RFQ)
- Monthly report writing.
- Receiving and posting of IPR requests
- Creation of Purchase Orders.
- Resolution of service delivery calls and Follow-up deliveries from suppliers
- Prepare and submit RFQs to suppliers.
- Opening of tenders, Evaluation, and analysis of RFQs
- Keeping records for the requests received
Skills And Requirements.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria,
- University degree in Procurement, Business Administration or any business-related degree from a recognized and reputable institution. Professional Qualifications in Member of Chartered institute of purchasing and supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience, 2 years purchasing experience, 2 years in customer service and commercial experience (negotiation, market analysis & knowledge).
- People management, organizational and leadership abilities.
- Team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Solutions oriented mind set and creative thinking abilities.
- Demonstrated consistent high performance in roles held.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practice in Banking
If your career ambitions match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please visit our website https://ug.kcbgroup.com/about/careers and use the link below to log in to our Recruitment portal to submit your application with a detailed CV. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer KCB Bank Uganda. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.