Reporting to the Agency and Digital Finance Manager, the job holder will be responsible for leading the Agency Banking officers on day-to-day management and roll out to help rapidly scale KCB’s Agency banking services in Uganda
- Create and manage a roll out plan for KCBU Agents.
- Lead the Branch Channels Officers to grow a sustainable agent network.
- Lead and deliver on all projects related to Agency Banking.
- Manage stake holders to ensure Agents have 100% for the supplies and merchandise required.
- Be the primary contact person for all Agent issues.
- Ensure high quality service is provided by KCBU agents.
- Overseeing the training and development of quality Agency banking network.
- Preparation of quality service reports.
- Manage stable partnerships focusing on strategy and KCBU business growth.
- Schedule agent promotion campaigns as per plan
Skills And Requirements:
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria,
- University degree in Business or related field from a recognized and reputable institution, Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Agency Banking.
- Business skills, financial and data analysis and business performance management.
- People management, organizational and leadership abilities
- Team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Solutions oriented mind set and creative thinking abilities.
- A good understanding of Risk, Compliance policies and procedures
- Demonstrated consistent high performance in roles held.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practice in Banking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Incredibly curious about how pieces fit together and use this learning to build optimal solutions.
- Incredibly adaptable and can excel in fast paced environments.
- Process driven and can implement structure where there is little or none.
- Exceptionally organized and pays close attention to detail.
- A ‘’ can -doer’’ and thrive on executing objectives.
- Have excellent excel skills.
- Love taking ownership of projects
- Have a strong sense of integrity.
If your career ambitions match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please visit our website https://ug.kcbgroup.com/about/careers and use the link below to log in to our Recruitment portal to submit your application with a detailed CV. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer KCB Bank Uganda. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday, 29th September 2021.