Reporting to the Executive Director, the person is responsible for developing and leading the implementation of an innovative customer service strategy that delivers a consistent, seamless and trusted customer experience through the different channels across the Bank, to create competitive advantage and ultimately drive revenue growth.
- To develop and deliver the Banks customer service strategy, in order to improve the customer experience, process excellence, achieve the Banks objectives and deliver the Banks brand promise
- Managing the customer experience across all banking channels and inter functional to deliver high levels of service.
- Developing and delivering the Banks customer service strategy, in order to improve the customer experience, in order to achieve the Banks objectives and deliver the Banks brand promise.
- Outlining “the journey” to achieve the customer experience vision including key landmarks and measures of success. Incorporating and addressing the root cause of recurrent customer complaints\queries.
- Responsible for improving customer satisfaction, customer segmentation and retention objectives.
- Designing, establishing and implementing a systematic framework that proactively solicits, anticipates, receives and assimilates the “Voice of the Customer” across all touch points to identify customers’ critical priorities.
- Leading the development and implementation of new customer service propositions that ensure customer growth, customer satisfaction and drive cross functional experience reliability in key customer touch points whilst minimizing the disruption to the existing business.
- Championing the developing a stronger “customer experience” mind set & culture within the business, ensuring that all employees are absolutely consistent in their understanding of what their contribution is to the customer experience
- Manage customer relationships and continuously improve on the same in order to create customer loyalty.
- Evaluate service delivery channels and processes and implement strategies to address service gaps.
Skills And Requirements:
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria,
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant professional qualifications are an added advantage
Experience & Knowledge:
- 3 years’ experience in Basic Branch Banking
- 3 years’ experience in Customer Service
- 2 years' Experience in Service Level Management
- Excellent planning and organizing capabilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
If your career ambitions match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please visit our website https://ug.kcbgroup.com/about/careers and use the link below to log in to our Recruitment portal to submit your application with a detailed CV. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer KCB Bank Uganda. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday, 29 September 2021.